Vibrational Energy II
PART 2: INTRODUCTION TO THE HUMAN ENERGY SYSTEM & SENSING ITS ENERGY FIELDS
This second class reviews, expands, and deepens the work presented in the VEH I class. We continue to develop the process of sensing and interpreting energy flows and meanings.
What is restricting the flow of balancing and healing? What does it mean to be healed? How do we feel balance? What makes us feel whole? How do we integrate healing into our daily living? These are questions we will explore in this class as we do energy balancing together. There is a saying from the Course that when one heals, we all heal.
We will explore the vibrational energies of glands, organs, and systems, including their "communication" and interactive processes (or lack thereof).
Offerings of this class:
- Continued work with the Etheric and Nadi Nerve Pathways
- Introduction to Energy Field Interfaces
- Energy Balancing Systems as a Matrix
- Working with the Endocrine System & Glands
- Psychological Aspects of the Chakras
- Flushing & Balancing Meridians
- Interpreting & Refining Energy Flow
- Developing the Intuition
- Meditation and Increased Conscious Awareness
The attendance of Vibrational Energy Healing I is a prerequisite for this class.