Fields of Consciousness VIII
Human anatomy and physiology continue to be a source of exploration and amazement. When the emotional and mental patterns are viewed in relation to them, it becomes even more profound.
The Phrenic Nerve is a peripheral motor nerve originating from the 3rd, 4th and 5th cervical spine. It innervates the diaphragm, and its nerve fibers connect to the pericardium, the mediastinum and the intercostal nerves. A treatment protocol linking the Phrenic Nerve will be presented to release anxiety and allow deeper breathing.
As we know, energy is not restricted by time and space. A healing technique I've named "Vortex Healing" allows us to use a pathway in time to release trauma.
This class continues to discover ways to support healing, health, and wholeness deep within our being.
- Revisiting the Enteric Nervous System
- Deepening work with the Peripheral Nervous System
- Introducing the Phrenic Nerve & Its Connections
- Connecting with the Intercostal Nerves & Muscles
- Releasing through the XII Cranial Nerve
- Introducing "Vortex Healing"
- Neutralizing the "AHT" Pathway