Fields of Consciousness IX
FIELDS OF CONSCIOUSNESS IX
PART 9: EXPANSION OF THE NADI-NERVE APPLICATIONS THROUGH THE ETHERIC NETWORK WITH SYSTEMS, RELATIONSHIPS & GROUP ENERGIES
The FOC information and application continue to emerge from treatment work, study, and consciousness itself. With each class, there is an invitation to open to healing, transformation, and integration into daily life and service. And "so it is" with the offering of FOC IX.
We continue to work deeper within the Nadi Nerve pathways of the brain and the various nervous systems. The Somatic Nervous System is introduced and regulates the motor nerves that control the skeletal muscles. We look deeper into the muscular system where the majority of the mitochondria are present. They supply energy for activity, vitality, and life force itself.
"New" interfaces are utilized between nervous systems and to other physiologic systems to restore vitality and homeostasis. Within the interface is the "space between," like our internal "pause" space of empowerment.
- Revisiting the Peripheral Nervous System
- Deepening the Use of Interfaces
- Introducing the Somatic Nervous System
- Connecting with Vitality through the Muscular System
- Exploring the Central Nervous System & Brain Stem
- Releasing tension via the Cranial Bones
- Recognizing our Internal Space of Empowerment